I have so much to be thankful for this year.
• I have a husband who loves me unconditionally and challenges me to be my best self.
• I have a family that supports me like no other and tells me to no end just how talented they think I am.
• I have incredibly thoughtful friends that keep me laughing and would go to the ends of the earth for me.
• I have a career at a nonprofit where the work I do actually makes a difference in people’s lives. It’s humbling, it’s heartwarming, it’s hard. It has changed me as a person.
• I have a business that I built from an idea while on a ski trip with my Dad. It’s reaching milestones I never thought possible.
• I have a career in the wedding industry that allows me to grow my creativity and work alongside an amazing team of women.
I am so fortunate. Not a day goes by that I take it for granted. I hope the same rings true for you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
P.S.: I’m also fortunate to have the most adorable dog in the world.