Yippy! Friday is finally here!!!! I’m so glad that I will have the next two days to catch up on sleep and projects!
Things that I’ll be working on:
- To quote Gretchen Rubin “If you get rid of it, you don’t have to put it away.” – Time to purge the house of unnecessary crap!
- DIY project: I need to revive a DIY project I started two weeks ago that failed….the good news, once I get it right, I’ll be able to tell you what NOT to do!
- Etsy Orders: HOT ITEM! I’ve sold 29; yes 29 of these in just two weeks. I still have 12 to make!
- DIY Class Preparation: I’m teaching a DIY Valentine’s Day Class next weekend and I have some prep work to do!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!
In Case You Missed It:
I also write for A Savvy Event – be sure to check out my posts from this week
- Style Me Pretty: Wedding of Courtney & Aaron
- Style Me Pretty: Wedding of Samantha & Zach
- Style Me Pretty: Wedding of Abby & Mike
- A Savvy Event Team: Meet Jill