Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Artist Workshop with Feather Love Photography
I’m a firm believer that things happen for a reason. When we missed our flight to Grenada in February, I found myself poolside in Miami scanning twitter when I came across a HUGE opportunity. One of my favorite photographers Noa Azoulay-Sclater of Feather Love Photography was coming to the Bay Area to teach an Artist Workshop and she was looking for an intern!!!!! I applied (several cocktails in) and much to my surprise was chosen!
The last few months I’ve been working closely with Noa on the details for her interactive workshop which will be for photographers, artists, creative business people, designers and bloggers! You guys, this workshop is going to be crazy good! Here are a few details:
- Two day (overnight!) workshop taking place at a gorgeous beach house in Pacifica
- Noa, a pioneer in the alternative wedding industry who has shot the likes of Emily Deschanel (Zooey’s sis!) and had her work featured in publications like Rue Magazine, People Magazine, The New York Times and 7x7 Magazine will be teaching the in’s and out’s of the industry
-Private live performance by Tim & Nicki Bluhm
- Shoot hosted by Rue Magazine and Apartment 34 (to later be shown in Rue Magazine)
- Editing tips and tricks in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Food, wine, good times etc., etc.
Seriously, I can’t believe you’re still here reading and not visiting the Workshop Page to learn more. Needless to say, I’m beside myself excited!
And lastly, Noa and I are such a dynamic duo in the workshop planning area that she asked me to continue working with her on her future workshops to come! I’ll be her Workshop Manager, although I’m looking for a much sexier/cooler title. Got any ideas?
Just goes to show, that things happen for a reason and good things come to those that work their ass off.