How To – The Undone Up-do
1. Start with second day hair
2. FYI - My hair is thin but I have a lot of it and it’s naturally very wavy/frizzy (think Hermione from Harry Potter)
3. Straighten the front pieces of your hair
4. Pull your bangs or the pieces you want to leave out forward and comb forward a ½ inch section of hair
5. Spray your hair behind the pulled forward pieces
6. Tease your hair behind the pulled forward pieces
7. Use the smooth pieces that you had pulled forward to cover the teased section of hair
8. Pin the hair into place as if you were wearing your hair half up
9. Start pulling back thick pieces from each side of your head and pin to place loosely in the middle
10. Continue step 9 until you've reached the bottom and tie off with a ponytail holder
11. Curl the loose pieces at the bottom
12. Spray to hold and you’re ready to go!
I'm pleased to introduce you to my new go-to hair style! I’ve now worn my hair like this three times over the past week! So will you be giving the undone up-do a go?