I covered the following five tips for easy entertaining:
• Start with menu planning.
• Will the food be plated, family style or self serve?
• What dishware pieces will be used to serve the food?
• What pieces will your guests use to eat the food?
• What will you use for décor?
It was wonderful to interact with the attendees directly. In the class, I showed how I pulled together some easy décor touches using grocery store flowers and printable flower wraps that I designed.
I’m happy to share the Mother's Day flower wrap printable with you HERE (click to open the PDF – print, cut and tape in place!)
I look forward to more events with Williams Sonoma and Pottery Barn to come!