Last week I shared that one of my favorite ways to personalize a party is to incorporate the guests name into the details.
These easy to make striped seating cards are the perfect addition to the striped napkins I shared with you yesterday!
Material: White Cardstock, Painters Tape, Acrylic Paint, Scissors, PenHow To:
- Cut your paper info a 3 inch height by 8 inch wide strip
- Cut the paper in half so you have two 3x4 inch pieces (repeat based on the number you need)
- Fold the cards in half
- Cover all of the spaces you want to remain white with painters tape
- Paint the exposed white paper
- Allow the paint to dry and remove the tape
- Write in your guests name with pen