Got a party on the horizon but not a huge budget to spend? Add some festive flair to your next get together with these fun DIY treat boxes!Using a very simple origami technique, these treat boxes are surprisingly quick and easy to make.
Material: Free Paper Printable, Bone Folder, Scissors, Ruler, Plastic Cello Bag, Pencil, Quick Dry Tacky Glue, Ribbon, Candy
- Print out Pattern Paper
- Cut the solid color paper into an even square
- Follow these directions to create the bottom of the box
- Measure the width of your box and cut a strip in the width to cover the outside of the box
- Measure the sides of the box and create folds in the appropriate place
- Cut a “window” on the top of your box
- Cut your cello into a small square to cover the “window” and glue in place
- Glue the ends of the top wrap together
- Fill with candy, tie with ribbon and place a sticker on top!
P.S. – Recognize the print from the paper? It’s from this travel theme baby shower!